Even that for many reasons we ended not staying all seat together and some of us ended up going to other suites with other co-workers, I tried to take a picture of most of the people that stayed in my suite and also just some pics of the ones that were there, but I didn't stay with...Some pictures were taken after the concert...since I was the ONLY one not drinking... so I took some pictures afterwords to make my co-workers be able to keep a clean face, and not such a "smashed , and drunk one" lol. I had just left work, so Doug's wife brought me some of her clothes, but they were to big, so we called a friend to stop by my home and bring me some clothes, but he grabbed something, that was sooooooo not a good combination of top and bottom, so I have pictures with many clothes, because before the concert, I felt like I was having a model parade going on lol
The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment