EASTER AT THE SANTOS HOME WAS EVERYTHING BUT BORING....
Our Easter was as always full of traditions... Sara got herself a camera that she has been saving for, and I was the MODEL that SHE picked to try out all the settings with her new camera... (I think that she asked me because no one else wanted to pose for her lol).
I can't get over that my kids grew up and there's no "Egg Hunting", so I couldn't let that just pass me by, therefore I got a gazillions of plastic eggs in all different colors... then I put in a basket a lot of papers with names of colors and since I had all the eggs hidden, the girls had to come to the basket and pick a paper...open and read out loud the color... and then look for the egg with that color. We had such a blast looking for them... they had to pick up only the color the paper said... and I had candy, and notes of what that egg represented, such as gift cards,money, and a bag with presents, so when they would open the egg and said something that was impossible to be in the egg..."mommy had it in the Bag", they were all mad when I went upstairs asking them to come downstairs and live our traditions to its fullest... but when we started, they had such, but such a fun time with me and each other...and as our oldest tradition since they were toddlers, it all ended with each finding their own DVD... Jessica got "Sherlock Holmes" and Sara got "The Blind Side"
We had breakfast the day before at the restaurant where all their friends work and we got to spend time with all the parents and friends... what an amazing Easter. We didn't forget the meaning of Easter and fallowing a tradition from Carlos and later Darin's, I sang "Oh Lord my Redeemer" to the girls and we saw a movie about Jesus Chris and talked about the Holiday that Easter represents...
Enjoy some of our pictures....
I HATE WHEN I HAVE MY TREATMENTS... THE DAYS AFTER, MY BODY AND FACE ARE ALWAYS SO SWALLOW, THAT IT'S DEPRESSING!! AND AFTER THE BODY RECOVERS, I HAVE PEOPLE ASKING ME "IF I AM BECOMING ANOREXIC..." JUST BECAUSE I GET SKINNY AGAIN... OH JOYS OF TREATMENTS!!
I can't get over that my kids grew up and there's no "Egg Hunting", so I couldn't let that just pass me by, therefore I got a gazillions of plastic eggs in all different colors... then I put in a basket a lot of papers with names of colors and since I had all the eggs hidden, the girls had to come to the basket and pick a paper...open and read out loud the color... and then look for the egg with that color. We had such a blast looking for them... they had to pick up only the color the paper said... and I had candy, and notes of what that egg represented, such as gift cards,money, and a bag with presents, so when they would open the egg and said something that was impossible to be in the egg..."mommy had it in the Bag", they were all mad when I went upstairs asking them to come downstairs and live our traditions to its fullest... but when we started, they had such, but such a fun time with me and each other...and as our oldest tradition since they were toddlers, it all ended with each finding their own DVD... Jessica got "Sherlock Holmes" and Sara got "The Blind Side"
We had breakfast the day before at the restaurant where all their friends work and we got to spend time with all the parents and friends... what an amazing Easter. We didn't forget the meaning of Easter and fallowing a tradition from Carlos and later Darin's, I sang "Oh Lord my Redeemer" to the girls and we saw a movie about Jesus Chris and talked about the Holiday that Easter represents...
Enjoy some of our pictures....
I HATE WHEN I HAVE MY TREATMENTS... THE DAYS AFTER, MY BODY AND FACE ARE ALWAYS SO SWALLOW, THAT IT'S DEPRESSING!! AND AFTER THE BODY RECOVERS, I HAVE PEOPLE ASKING ME "IF I AM BECOMING ANOREXIC..." JUST BECAUSE I GET SKINNY AGAIN... OH JOYS OF TREATMENTS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment