I have this amazing friend who grew up with we… we went to school together, his parents worked with my mom all their lives and we even had our mom’s going into labor at such close times. So Quim came into this world October 30th and I stood inside of my mom’s
tummy a few more months till I showed my face to this world the following February 25th
. We worked for many years together in the same hospital in Portugal, and he was the most devoted supporter of mine, and that never changed up to this day.
Throughout both of our lives…heck I couldn’t ever do any wrong in my friend eyes that I love like my blood brother. When I got married with Carlos he went to my husband and , without me having time to warn Carlos, he just introduced himself to my husband and then told him “You have to take care of OUR wife, and while Carlos didn’t know what to say…it didn’t take much for my family to explain to him that “QUIM” is very close to me and my both brothers, so when my Sara was born, needless to say that “Quim”, gained Carlos full friendship and just like a family tradition, Carlos too loved his friendship to QUIM, so much that when Sara was born, my husband saw him at the maternity looking to see me and Carlos gave him this huge bear hug and told him “Quim we become fathers’”. After Carlos realized just how amazing my friend Quim in fact have the most pure heart in this world, we became BOTH the great defenders of my loveable friend, who was bullied by people who has no heart and loved to call him slow… I hope that YOU know QUIM, that YOU were and are perfect in our lives and my life wouldn’t ever had been the same without you in it. And in no time…I did have my daughters Calling Quim and my amazing friend, would do ANYTHING that my spoiled girls would ask him to do, even what I would have to be “mean to all of them”, after all… My daughters found out that all they had to do was asking him to be a doggy and he would just jump to the floor and start bark… I would have to laugh, but would be mad at him for allowing the girls to make him eat from the palm of their hands lol. But Sara did the same with my dad…unfortunately daddy departed this life 5 days before my Jessica granted us with her presence. So, QUIM…I will not wait until one of us die to have this blog that I wrote about you up. I want you to know just how much we love you, Carlos had such a highly respect and true friendship for you and having you as a part of my whole life up to this day…as my “oldest friend” means the world to me…”Our daughters ask me about you all the time, and always wonder when will we go visit or when will you come to visit us”. You indeed have the hearts of your 3 Santos girls and your friendship is indeed the most rewarding friendship that God ever gave me. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you and having you in my life since I was born…Holly cow…that is just way too much for anyone to ask, and yet I was awarded with such blessing! To have our friendship and being able to enjoy it by living my childhood with you, teenager years, married life, becoming a mom and having you and Carlos team up as two great fathers was always out of this world!!! He did love you like one of our best friends, and as you know my whole family loves you sooo much. You had my whole family since you were born…I know they learned to love you before they loved me, after all you had 4 months to live before I did… so… We rock. Hurrayyyy and all my love to my adorable friend/brother, the best anyone could ever ask for. QUIM…you are truly loved by all my family, by me, your two “daughters”, and you just know that mom and dad and my brothers considered you a part of the family since you were born. Thank you for being there for me every time I needed you. What a blessing Hun…. I hope we will live until we are two old farts and we will be able to sit down by the fire in Ermelo and be able to laugh of all the jokes and adventures that Silvio, you and I…and later on Carlos lived together. Love ya tons big bro/miraculous friend in my life.
Love,
YOUR "WIFE" BELA
nu=3235)939)57+%29WSNRCG%3D3232597849496nu0mrj.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment