Jessica is only a Sophomore in High School, but she was invited to go to the Junior Prom of her school... she had a BLAST and oh boy did she look beautiful or what? Sara, Robert and I cried... I am NOT joking people, we DID, we couldn't believe that she was and is already so grown up... "Mike Hass" won Prom King...he is a nice kid...(I just have to NOT remember that he was my Jessica's first kiss and only kiss...it makes me uncomfortable thinking that my baby is growing way too fast on me... she will be 17 this year, but oh well in my heart she still is a baby). Enjoy some of her pictures...I DO get so mad that in the State of Maryland, to find a modest dress is almost like winning the lottery... People even make fun IF we get lucky and find a dress with sleeves... So, even that I was giving her such a hard time for having such a skinny dress...I had to admit that she looked amazingly beautiful. Okay Darin, here goes the pictures. Eu tirei MUITAS (NOT), mas tu sabes o trabalho que eu sempre tenho para tirar fotos das meninas com elas a gritar "So mais uma mae e chega". E foi uma dor de cabeca para tirar estas... por elas eu tinha tirado somente UMA lol). I made Big pics, 8/10's to my mom, Carlos sister and Carlos mom, Silvio, Nuno, Myself and to you, so you should be receiving them.
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for being so sweet to her and cheer so much for her night even that the pics in my phone sucked so much :)
The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































No comments:
Post a Comment