The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

So Much has happened since last time I wrote in my blog...

JESSICA'S MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADUATION








These two teachers were Jessica's favorites and also taught Sara 4 years earlier... :)






Jessica's favorite teacher...her name is also Jessica and she is from SPAIN...one of Jessica's best friends.








Howdy my beloved family and friends… can you all believe how long its been since I last blogged? And the “distressing” thing is that one of my MANY hobbies in life is “BLOGGING”. But since so much has happened; I had no alternative but to stay away from my “blogging life”. So let me express my regrets by updating all of you with what has occurred with us three since I last posted a blog…
My sweet and remarkable daughter Jessica graduated from Middle school… and now she is getting ready to go into the “teenager fun/hard times that we call high school”. And you might be asking yourselves and wondering –IF-- I am happy about that… I will have to say…”NOPE, I am NOT”… since when did our kids get permission to start growing up this fast on us?


No comments: