My dearest loved ones...
I have been trialled in so many ways health wise lately; that in all honesty there have been days that I can't even believe that I have the strength to keep moving on... I had a biopsy to my heart and it didn't go that well... and I also had to endure some "Fun" treatments of dialysis when my kidney went into failure a few times. But I am not getting any younger and a great privilege that I have is that amidst all the stress that my job can bring into my life I DO have a few people that I call true friends and that are always making sure that I don't over do it...But I am the first to admit that I am a helpless case..I don't know how to NOT work or be a busy body. But in all fairness I have to admit that this time I got the greatest scare of my life ... and also this time my kids didn't take pictures of me in the hospital... things got very complicated. When I went into my cardiac arrest and my Blood pressure dropped to 34 over 47... I was already unconscious by then, and I still have my chest all burned from the hard work and efforts that the medical team had to perform in order to bring me back. I am just VERY grateful that it was not my time YET.
I have a few pictures that are not from my time in the hospital, but were taken one previous time after I got home from another "Great Visit to the hospital". I know that those people whom I love so dang much, said many times to me, that I could never take a bad picture this will completely change their minds... I am sure that you can all imagine just how much it sucks to be me right now huh lol? I am feeling better for the time being and have full faith and confidence in the Lord and the prayers and blessings that I have received.
But my calling as a mother keeps me fighting and I have never been the yielding kind anyways.... I have always fought hard for everything that I wanted... and I want to be able to see my grandkids and teach them Portuguese... so I am holding on to that... and to the love that I have for these two girls that are so different from each other, but complementing one another perfectly...and I Anabela Santos have the privilege and honor of being their mommy. Sure they drive me nuts...but is just one "perk" of being a parent right? lol
I have a few pictures that are not from my time in the hospital, but were taken one previous time after I got home from another "Great Visit to the hospital". I know that those people whom I love so dang much, said many times to me, that I could never take a bad picture this will completely change their minds... I am sure that you can all imagine just how much it sucks to be me right now huh lol? I am feeling better for the time being and have full faith and confidence in the Lord and the prayers and blessings that I have received.
But my calling as a mother keeps me fighting and I have never been the yielding kind anyways.... I have always fought hard for everything that I wanted... and I want to be able to see my grandkids and teach them Portuguese... so I am holding on to that... and to the love that I have for these two girls that are so different from each other, but complementing one another perfectly...and I Anabela Santos have the privilege and honor of being their mommy. Sure they drive me nuts...but is just one "perk" of being a parent right? lol



No comments:
Post a Comment