Let me share some moments captured on camera...we sure had fun there.
The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Wow im so glad you & the girls have had such fun times together..
;)
Your all in my thoughs.
Holy cow have your girls grown. I can't believe that it has been so long. It seems like just the other day when your girls were learning english and picking on me. Amberlyn remembers the girls trying to teach her portuguese words. I have so many questions that I would love to ask. Please e-mail me when you get a chance bajwood@gmail.com. You all 3 look like you are doing so well. Amberlyn's sister lives in Alexandria, VA, she has been back there a couple of times the last few years. They also went to NYC and she loved it. Great to hear from you.
Brent
Post a Comment