The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

We ended our New York trip, by Visiting the Empire State Building



To be quite honest with all of you...Amidst all the differences of opinions, tantrums, "I want it this way", "I want it that way"... :) I have to confess that we all had so much fun and even that we were so dang tired, specially Darin and I, considering that Kay and Jess slept all the way while we drove back home... we did finish our trip going to my most favorite New York place...The Empire State Building... I grew up loving this monument, when I was a child my mom and I saw this movie with the late Grace Kelly and since then I have been fascinated with this amazing building. It was a pleasure to be able to enjoy and share this experience with my daughter Jessica, considering that Sara was not with us...but she was in my heart, therefore its fair to say that she was also there. We all have a good time and took pictures with our hearts that will last forever.



And finally the time came that we had to say goodbye to Darin...we wished him good luck... and want him to know that both Sara & Jessica understand the efforts that he made to come to Maryland and be a part of such important times in our Sara's life. All the venture he had to make to go against his family to be able to visit the girls. And with all my appreciation and the girls care for him we saw him off at BWI where he returned to where he belongs, to be with those he loves so much...his family. We wish him the very best. And if YOU ALL thought that my life got at least a small break... you were wrong lol. Then just a week after our little baby Jessica graduated Middle school, Sara broke up with her boyfriend, decided to go to college and change her major, we had a fun trip up to Frostsburg...while she stayed in college having 3 days of orientation. Jessica, Amber and I had some adventures of our own... I will be posting the pictures of our adventures sometime in our near future.
Much love to all of you,
Bela, Sara & Jessica Santos


No comments: