Hope you all like it.
Much love to all...
WASHINGTON D.C. TEMPLE
Much love to all...
WASHINGTON D.C. TEMPLE
And the Journey and search for adventures continued... lol
Well my dear friends and family...I have been here trying to NOT fall asleep since I just left work this past night about 50 minutes ago; and I just have less than 45 minutes to be back...so its pointless to fall asleep... But now the sun is rising and my carriage is turning into a pumpkin... so I have to return to work... I will let the rest of our New York trip adventures to later... so keep tune to see all the funny faces of my Jessica...Sara was in O.C. and was not with us, but Jessica took a friend ( Kay) with us and she was so much fun with Jessica .
Rise and shine everyone :)
All my love,
Bela
Well my dear friends and family...I have been here trying to NOT fall asleep since I just left work this past night about 50 minutes ago; and I just have less than 45 minutes to be back...so its pointless to fall asleep... But now the sun is rising and my carriage is turning into a pumpkin... so I have to return to work... I will let the rest of our New York trip adventures to later... so keep tune to see all the funny faces of my Jessica...Sara was in O.C. and was not with us, but Jessica took a friend ( Kay) with us and she was so much fun with Jessica .
Rise and shine everyone :)
All my love,
Bela








No comments:
Post a Comment