The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Monday, June 9, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY


Wow...where do I begin? It has been such a long time since I took the time to do something that I actually enjoy --such as blogging-- but I will have to start somewhere right? This way I won't have my family and friends call me a "slacker" anymore and tell me that since I NEVER write anyone, they tend to count on my blogs to check up on what's going on in our lives...so shame on me and please forgive me...but soooo much has happened and I will do my very best to fill all of you in our adventures, happy times, sad times, VACATIONS (YAHOOOO), travels, and celebrations. The Month of May was quite Busy for the three Santos Chicks... We had MOTHER'S DAY( Yep...that would be MY day)...I had to work that day...( what else is new right?) But after I got home my girls took me for a European breakfast in the afternoon and later we went to this Island near Annapolis that we found by accident when we went to visit one of the Colleges that Sara got accepted in... that day we couldn't spend time visiting, but mother's day was the perfect day to do it. So after a long working night and morning we took off to that amazing peace of paradise and oh boy did we have a blast or what? As long as I can see the Ocean and be with my two little brats...I am in heaven... Oh Boy, it amazes me just how we can make any little thing turn into such a fun and great adventure... we DID stop in every place that it said that we couldn't stop in...but I have this addiction to pictures, so I had to snap some cool shots and since we didn't have a photographer...we did a great job taking pictures of ourselves... Three brats... but they do enjoy to say "mommy the apple never falls far from the tree". And to be honest...I DO love to make the best out of every minute in life, so it's no surprise that I like that my kids are in so many ways like me. Enjoy some pictures that we took of our trip and of ourselves lol.


And I finished my Mother's day eating Cheesecake.Yummy

No comments: