The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Friday, May 9, 2008

We are so proud of OUR Sara Emilia....






And the end of an era is arriving for our "little Sara" as she is about to graduate High School and start a new leaf in her life as she now entered in the BIG DECISION--"What University am I going to?"---She has indeed excelled in her academic life and this week we got another great reason to be proud of our "Little One".... She was nominated to be Prom Queen...she did make "Prom Court" She called me at work all happy and I barely could control myself...I was like laughing and crying at the same time enjoying that moment with my daughter...now the funniest thing is when Jessica got home and ran to hug Sara and told her that through the grapevine she had listen to that same subject earlier in her school...(A completely different school from Sara we may add). :)
Needless to say just how proud Jessica and I are of our little "Blondest Santos Chick" :) We would like to share with you some of Sara's moments captured on camera by her devoted sister Jessica or her picture freak mom :)





No comments: