





The day after Sara's graduation Jessica had school, so she left school and went visit with her best friend while Sara, was with me and Darin getting acquainted with the amazing world of "Amish people". We went to Pennsylvania to this peculiar little town that is called "Intercourse"... It was so much fun ...I always waved to every little kid and they waved right back at me... we stopped in a farmers market and were called "The English"... that was just by itself so funny... considering that all the Amish in nowadays are all born in USA... so it was so much fun. Darin and Sara are blond so they blended very well among the English, but I have always been the black sheep in my family since I am brunette and have brown eyes... so I was more like the Amish than the English heheheheheheheh. Let me show you some pictures of "Intercourse, Pa"...



Then we decided to go see some of the historic "Covered Bridges" and they were so fun to see...Oh and lets not even mention the "Water Mills" that we had the chance to enjoy post Sara's graduation.
Let us share some pictures with you...








Hope you all had a blast traveling through the "Peculiar town called Intercourse in Amish Country".
We have more to share so stay a little longer with us...
Much Love,
Bela, Sara & Jessica



1 comment:
Hey!!!
This is cool.
Hopw to see you Sunday.
Have a happy 4th.
MAZHook
Post a Comment