



Our little Sara went on a Photography trip to N.Y. She had a blast…(Of course). Her trip started with her having this boy singing all the way from Baltimore till N.Y.…Sara had taken a pillow and blanket hopeful to take a nap…but her “Singer seat mate” had much different plans for her “siesta”… She did take her I POD with her, but it sure was a waste of time and space. She got to visit many art places and even got punched by Rocky Balboa in Times Square. It was a rainy day, but as the great Santos chick that she is…she did make the best out of it and had lots of fun. And even when we are traveling or seeing different places, the three of us always keep in touch and try to make one another part of every little adventure that the other one is living…
IN THE MEAN TIME....
Bela & Jessica were living their own adventure in...
Arlington & Washington D.C
Jessica and Bela got to go to Arlington… we took advantage of that trip by stopping at “A Loja do Senhor Augusto”…this amazing Portuguese store where we always find our so missed Portuguese food and treats, and with Easter at the door we sure needed the so many Portuguese traditional foodstuff.After chatting with Senhor Augusto, Alice and Cristiano we decided to go visit some of our favorite places… see the FBI Building… (Always a treat for us). Then we went to see Jessica’s favorite place…”The Capitol” and we had so much fun with me telling Jessica that I was going to be a “Pure European” and turn a shrub into my restroom and watching her running and hiding behind a car…I laughed so much with her fear of watching her mommy being arrested for being “European” in the middle of Washington D.C.One thing I DO have to emphasize, and that is the numerous times that I heard “I will say that I don’t know you mommy”. Now I wonder…did she really think that I was going to do that? Hummmmmmm…what a brat I wonder. But I did have fun…oh boy Jessica is indeed so easy to spook… :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment