The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Monthly "Tuga" lunch...

This month the Portuguese lunch gathering for our Portuguese group was organized by Sara…She picked an Italian Restaurant... it made me SOOOO happy to see and observe the interest that Sara had organizing our monthly get-together. Not to mention the contentment and happiness that I feel with the fact that BOTH Sara & Jessica love our Portuguese “group” and are always making sure that we are somehow always in contact with our beloved friends; whom just like us are Portuguese living in American lands. We had a good time and it was GREAT to hear that our remarkable friends Irina & Ricardo got engaged and will be married next March 7th. We love them so dearly and wish them all the happiness in the world. And life sometimes can give us such delightful news such as the engagement of our loved friends, but on the other side of the coin we also learned that Filipa & Bernardo are leaving us. They will be going to Madrid in May, and I was just torn when I learned about such news… but I know that they are doing what will make them more contented on the long run and we wish them all the luck and happiness…they are carved in our hearts permanently and nothing nor anyone will take that away from our family. Enjoy some pictures….









No comments: