November 2nd, our little Sara turned 20 years old… we kept joking with her for being so happy that she is no longer considered a teenager lol. I reminded her of something my dad once told me… “When we are in our twenties, we can’t wait to get older, but what we don’t know is how time flies by after that, and then we find ourselves trying to stop time and the years just passes us by so fast that we barely can see”. Our Sara spent most of her day babysitting, and then I got home and cooked a Portuguese food just like she had asked me too. Her friends came over and we sand happy B-day to our little Sara…it was a sweet Birthday indeed. She was feeling very sorry that she missed her uncles, grandparents calls from Portugal and Darin’s phone call as well… but she was all happy with her facebook been filled out with happy B-days lol. You are so loved sweet Sara and we hope that you will have many, many more B-days to honor us to celebrate with you my baby girl. Love you with all our hearts. You are the eldest granddaughter, daughter… we have learned to do everything with you, and you have turned out to be a remarkable and astonishing daughter….You are real blessing in our family.
The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hey Bella, some things never change in you and being a great mom is one of those things. You are amazing, I miss you, it has been over 20 years since I met you and I can't believe how your girls are so big, and you look like their sister. You look gorgeous as ever. So you are single now? Good ;/
Post a Comment