
This year was a very sad Halloween for me, and I guess for the girls in some way…. We didn’t go trick or treat for the first time; we didn’t carve a pumpkin for the first time since my children were little girls… So this year my children Halloween resumed itself in both dress up and Sara went with her best friend, Britney Severe to a small party at a friend’s home that was been thrown by her friends parents… I was upset when I saw her dressed up… she was adorable, but I freaked out when I saw how revealing her custom was… I missed the days when I could pick the dresses for my girl… but anyways, this year she was a “Sailor Girl”, and she was indeed adorable. Our Jessica and her friends Kaitlin and Heather made their customs themselves and they were “Crayons”, they were very cute and I was a bit sad that was raining so much and all they could do was waiting to stop , then they went walking around to just meet other friends and chill with each other’s… they didn’t last long…. In less than an hour they were at our home saying that they wanted to spend their time with me and watch a movie here all together, we had the candy that left from all the trick or treat kids … since it was raining we didn’t have much kids knocking on our door… Here go some pictures of my girls Halloween for the year of 2009!!




No comments:
Post a Comment