The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

TWILIGHT SAGA


Our Heavenly Father has indeed given each one of us talents, as I was growing up I have always loved READING! I even wrote two children books by the age of 11 and they were published… I never amounted a thing with the sales, but it was an honor to my school to have a “prodigious child”. And because of my passion for reading I truly appreciate the people who beyond doubt have the gift of writing and to take us back to these startling places just by simply writing and putting in action their love and talent…such as writing.

I wish to recommend as a great writer of our days, Stephenie Meyer… the author of the BEST SAGA of books that I have come across in a very long time… TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE & BREAKING DAWN. The books are a MUST read and the movies are indeed a MUST see. It’s impossible to not get fascinated and hocked on this collection…Thank you Heavenly Father for the talents YOU give to the ones who are willing to share them with world…









November 20th "NEW MOON" will be released also in movie all over the world. We CAN'T wait here in the Santos home... The three SANTOS GIRLS absolutely LOVE these collection of books and the movies as well ♥

No comments: