There are certain people in this world that touches our lives for the most different kind of reasons. Today the actor Patrick Swayze passed away and upon hearing such devastated news immediately brought so many memories to my mind, and I couldn’t help but cry… In Brazil I was invited by a dance academy to put together the dance “The time of my life” and I danced that song with my boyfriend and we won a prize for that “Young Performers Talent Show”. Carlos proposed to me listening to the song performed by Patrick Swayze “She’s like the wind” while we were watching Dirty Dancing.
R.I.P. Patrick Swayze and thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting your heart in everything you did and for sharing your talents with us all. The movie Ghost was a constant companion of mine after I lost my father. Thanks for not conceal your talents and for contribute so much by sharing your gifts with the rest of the world. You will be missed and you are esteemed and cherished by the fans you left behind…such as our family. What an honor that we have to have lived in the same era as you did.














No comments:
Post a Comment