Oh my gosh… did time just fly by and I didn’t see it? How come I still look at my girls and see the little babies who needed me and were always grabbing my pants and screaming for me to pick them up and were always crying for mommy to hold them and give my unconditional attention to them? Those babies that would hear my voice when I was coming home from work, or from shopping or from church and would start smiling and vibrate all over in their cribs for me to pick them up and play with them…????? I see boys and men looking at them every day now…and immediately I make a fool out of myself to the guys that are staring and checking my girls out and I go straight to their faces and say “She is only 11 years old you perverted” … YES… My girls always hide their faces and always run away saying “We don’t know you mom, while laughing with the fact that I just looked like an extremely foolish woman…a combination of a dad and a very overprotective mom”.
My baby girl and her mommy :)
Our family...trying to act silly...we don't have to try hard :)
And in spite that in less than a month Sara will turn 20 years old… she always will be my temperamental baby that hated hugs and kisses and with one year old would point her finger in my face whenever I wouldn’t let her grab spiders and forced the poor cat to eat them….and would hit her own head on the floor until I would pick her up and she would grab my cheeks and tell me “Te Amo Mama”… And Jessica regardless that in 4 days she will be turning 16 years old, she will always be my baby girl who everybody would say “Gosh this baby is crazy about you Bela, just by the way she looks at you and smile when you talk”… the baby that would out of the blue say “Mama, eu pahamo tu”, in baby language… in Portuguese meant “Mama, eu amo te” and in English means…”Mommy I love you” lol.
She had her homecoming and her date got sick the night before with what the Dr’s thought was the swine flu… she cried all night worried about him, but he turned out to feel much better and not be that sick, but the plan of going with him was out of the table… and Sara decided that her little sister was not going to miss her homecoming because she didn’t have anyone to go with… so she gathered all the girls that didn’t have dates and all her High school friends who are now in college and each girl went in a group with the “Sensational, Elite and more popular girls from the class of 2008”. They had a good time, then the very cool boys from the class of 2007/08 met up with them and gave all the sophomore students a night to remember … Jessica was so pretty and looked so much like the typical Brazilian Model… I was so proud and wished that her dad could be here to watch our little girl, who was like this very skinny, tiny, girl with glasses while growing up… and how she turned into this amazing butterfly...this incredible swan…
I am so proud of you Jessica, You are such a beautiful human being inside and outside, I treasure your sweet spirit and your willingness of always giving so much to those who have less than you. Sara… what can I say that would ever make justice to the amazing sister and daughter that you are???? Thank you so much my blond daughter for stepping up and take the initiative so many times to give advises and make sure that Jessica doesn’t have to suffer with boys, school and so many other departments… and having to learn the hardest way, because you share so much with her and help her know what she should never do and what are the best ways to resolve things the most painless ways. I am so proud of the wholesome, untainted and pure young woman that you are. I am indeed a BLESSED MOMMY :)
Jessica's Best Male Friend Ryan Moved when they were in Middle school, but he always come from where he is living now ( near Pennsylvania) to support every important moment of Jessica's life. Thank you Ryan
Ryan being polite, because I was asking why is he keeping on growing and I remember when they were tiny little kids, so he tried to lean enough to make me feel taller lol.
Brad couldn't go, but it was so nice of him to come over and still support Sara and her little sister Jessica. Don't they look so cute???
Well Done, Bela, Brad and Ryan, we are the best supporting team lol.





No comments:
Post a Comment