nu%3D3235)939)57+)WSNRCG%3D323332574%3B839nu0mrj.jpg)
There's a “Celebrated Survey”…in fact I believe that in many ways we can even call it more like a (25 TRUE things about us), almost like a game going around in our emails. And Just like any other Survey it started to be something that randomly a friend sends every now and then, but for some reason this was one of those Surveys, Games, questions… queries … (You name it), that we ALL got a gazillion of times in each one of our three emails. And after receiving it so many times, OUR Sara was the first one deciding to fill it out. I have to admit that we do learn much about the person who is filling it up... And oh boy was I ever so eager to read my girls’ answers or what...lol. It was funny in so many ways ...I always think that maybe in their eyes I am not the best parent alive (but I am sure that we all question our parent skills simply because we all want to give the best advices and help our offspring turn into the best people they can be).
I have many times felt that my daughters think so differently from me …I also have felt in different occasions, that I have had not much influence in the individuals or likes or dislikes, or what their personalities are... And it had sadden me...How many of us sometimes feel like our children are so different from us and seem to not learn anything that we try to teach them with so much love? So in précis, I was amazingly delighted when I read their answers to this survey…the three of us were tagged… But learn more about it, so it will make sense the answers and …I will share with all of you my thoughts and feelings at the end…
SARA's Answers2) I’m going to be a nurse, nothing will change that. I just need to get over number 1...
3) I have only broken one thing, and my little sister did it. Yeah that’s right my little sister broke my pinky.
4) I die and cut my hair at least once a month. I don’t even remember my natural color anymore. It’s a surprise i still have hair.
5) I don’t have a favorite color, but I HATE purple it’s the color of death! Well I do kind of like pink more than any other color, but it’s not my favorite. haha
6) When I find a song I like I play it 5984375 times.
7) I shouldn’t but I miss high school. Okay correction, i miss senior year.
8) i love going for rides when its warm! it always puts me in a good mood.
9) i love love love summer and the beach!
10) I’m a big day dreamer ill day dream for hours on end. I found out that it helps me fall asleep, weird I know.
11) I can’t watch people sit alone. One time at school I left my table and sat with a kid who was alone. His name was Brent and were friends now haha.
12) I can count on both my hands how many true friends I have, I never want to lose them!
13) Food is my favorite. I’m hungry all the time and ill eat anything. I’m surprised I’m not 200 pounds.
14) I am the oldest cousin on both sides of my family by at least 5 years. It sucked but it didn’t at the same time. Come Easter when my grandparents would put money in the eggs and hide them I would make sure I got them all, and what I didn’t get I would trick them in to giving it to me or sell my candy for it. One time I sold my cousin the peeps I found for his ten bucks. Now that I look back that was really mean. I don’t know why I’m putting this here, but it’s one of my faveee memories.
15) Sushi is my favorite food, and French fries.
16) I am kind of addicted to Jon & Kate plus 8 although I want to smack Kate in the face sometimes.
17) Dancing has to be my favorite thing to do; I know if I’m having a bad day dancing will help. I guess you could say that it is my own type of therapy.
18) I don’t really like watching football or baseball. I prefer watching a soccer game any day and I love sporting:] and hate the USA team.
19) I have liked ten favorite movies, I can’t pick just one. I also quote from them wayyy to much.
20) I like the Jonas Brothers, so sue me!
21) I will be twenty this year. This is my last year as a teenager, It kind of sucks.
22) It takes a lot for me to trust you, and there are probably only three people I can honestly say I trust.
23) In life I learned that you can’t have everything you want, things won’t always go your way. The people you never thought could hurt you, do. No matter how low you get, how much pain you go through or how many tears you cry. You will be just fine in the end, and if not it’s not the end!!
24) I found my best friends and brides maids in college! :]
25) I believe there is one person out there meant for you, and it may take a couple tries but you will find them.
26) I over play Taylor swift, and I mean over play.
27) I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
28) I’m Portuguese!
29) My pink iPod is my little baby along with my pink black berry!
30) I have a small addiction to buying clothing, shoes, purses, shoes, and more shoes that I don’t need.
31) Jessica & Kelsey are my little sisters who I loveeeeeeeeeee.
32) Brittany Severe & Kelly Topper! I just thought you two should have a number for yourself haha.
33) My birthday is on the day of the dead....
34) I’m really excited for bee to get married and for Brittany to be my date and to party on a ship and then on an island, just sayyying.
35) I did thirty five and not twenty five because I can!!!!
OUR Jessica wrote:
1.I love to feel pretty
2.I have no Idea what my favorite color is
3.I could sing for hours if you would let me
4.I always help people with their problems
5.I love mushy boys . But hate them at the same time?
6.I don't know my favorite color , or animal
7.I need change constantly , but fear it most
8.I love getting new things about me
9.The dark makes me so scared
10.I absolutely adore scary movies
11.I bite my lip like it's my job
12.I get butterflies really easily
13.Drama makes my stomach sick
14.I always fall for the boys you shouldn't fall for
15.I want to change somebody
16.I love saying the word "word"
17.Car rides make me happy
18.I love smiling:)
19.This is becoming quite hard
20.I sing and dance all the time
21.I dream entirely too big
22.I love California with a passion
23.I love surprises but I say I hate them
24.I'm a complex person
25.I'm always with my cellular :)
BELA
And finally I will post what my answers were...lol
1- I can't live without a watch, I feel naked without a watch
2- I cry with anything that is patriotic.
3- I collect movies.
4- I am addicted to "OCEAN, BEACH and LIGHTOUSE"
5- Surf is a form of life to me
6- I hate when people call me "Miss of even Mrs." I have a name and Miss is definitely not it.
7- I have two daughters that ironically were supposed to be born in each other’s day. My doctor gave me my due date to October 15 for Sara, she was late and was born November 2nd. Jessica's due date was November 2nd and she was earlier and was born October 15th.
8- I am always chewing gum
9- I hate the color purple
10- I love to daydream, but have my feet on the ground.
11- When I like one song, I overplay that song a lot... and I mean it...a LOT.
12- I can be very stubborn
13- I hate drama, and those who created all the time
14-I love Road trips
15- I love to laugh
16- I get along with guys a lot better than with women
17- I can count in my hands the people that I call TRUE friends.
18-I have trust issues
19- I can't live without music
20-My favorite actor is Ed Norton
21- I have MANY nicknames, Ana, Anabela, Belinha, Annie, Bela, and Belita & Kikas
22- I love thunderstorms looking into the Ocean
23-I am Portuguese and love Portugal
24-I am a neat freak
25- I have no tolerance for lack of etiquette and of class.
WHAT MADE THIS SO AMAZING TO ME IS THAT EACH ONE OF US WROTE OUR ANSWERS AT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIMES; IT HAPPENED THAT I GOT TO READ THEIR ANSWERS AND WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED HOW WE ARE SO MUCH ALIKE. EVEN THAT WE DENY IT DURING AN ARGUMENT… AND MANY TIMES SEEMS LIKE THEY DON’T PAY ANY ATTENTION IN WHAT I SAY AND DO… IN THE END WE ARE THREE PEAS IN A POD. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ENTIRELY FANTASTIC HOW MY DAUGHTERS LOOK & THINK SO MUCH LIKE I DO…THEY DO LISTEN AND PAY ATTENTION AFTER ALL…





No comments:
Post a Comment