And this February 25, 2009, I celebrated another Birthday…Another step in stone for me. I always get overwhelmed just how my two daughters have OUR family traditions so engraved in their hearts and minds. So they set their alarms to midnight (a tradition that started with my father) and they sang Happy Birthday to me… I took a day of vacations as I have done my whole life; I never worked on MY DAY lol….
I was spoiled with presents…and I want to thank to the 3 most important people in my life for celebrating my life and make sure that I felt special and would have a great day…Oh boy dolove you 3 or what????
I always wanted to have an Ice cream B-day cake, but never got to have it… this year I made an executive decision regarding my cake and I had my ICECREAM CAKE…YEAHHHHH.
We went to eat in a restaurant that the girls wanted and I am okay, as long as they are happy I go to the steak pit if that what will make them happy…And when we got home singing my Happy Birthday both in Portuguese and English (was not so thoughtful of my Sara & my Jessica to continue the traditions that started with my father and that Carlos and I carried on? And my day flew by so fast, that in no time was time to sleep to another day at work… Enjoy some of the pictures that we took that night.



2 comments:
Bela,
Your girls are Women now! How are you? I haven't seen you in a few months. How do you like your new job? You look like you are doing much better. Tomorrow night at church is a Ward Potluck. Can you come? 6:00.
Bela,
We stoped and did not get to see you. Hope you are well.
Michael
Post a Comment