My dear family and friends…the LAST thing that I want to make of my family Blog is a “Politic Campaign”… And I am praying that it will NOT come across this way to neither one of you.
Last night, my daughter Sara who is in College stayed all night on the phone with me and her sister, while we were full of expectations with ALL our hearts… that McCain would became our 44th President of The United States of America.
It was with great melancholy that my Eldest daughter found out before Jessica and I that we had lost…and saw this way, our beliefs, values, principals and morals (In OUR points of view). Thrown out the window…
But I don’t have any intention here to run down other people’s beliefs… Just as my first amendment gives me the right of speech… I want to THANK from the bottom of my family’s heart to John McCain and Sarah Palin.
My hat goes out to ALL the sacrifices that you made trying to make this country a safer place…I feel embarrassed to how the public from the other party got into your personal lives and tried to discredit your characters. Even that I didn’t have a part in it…As an American citizen I want to make an apology for everyone who didn’t know how to win with dignity.
I believe in President Bush, it’s impossible to meet that men in person and not see that he truly has Our country best interest at heart… and I believed that you would carry on with his values …. Thank you so much for giving so much to our nation…
This is the making of a President…
A great Philosoper named Plato once said:
A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.
The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I had similar feelings...
This is my blog address (the photoforyouebaystore blog is the one I post to the most) Ryan Houston
Post a Comment