The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Our Singer Girl


I have yet to share with you all, one of our Jessica’s greatest talents…. her passion and love for SINGING. With that said, she started taking voice lessons and what was my surprise when I was called to talk to her Music teacher. He had educated me that most singers have their first dollar bill framed, and he wanted to officially give Jessica a dollar bill for letting him hear her sing (and he wanted me to frame it) because she has THE most astonishing voice that he ever had the privilege to coach. And he thinks that she has a great future as a singer. Even though she utterly loves singing in front of us at home (she DOES sing everywhere in the house, car, etc)…she is modest and even shy when it comes to sing in front of a whole school. But the teacher prepared her to sing in front of everybody… And everyone agreed that she was an enormous hit.
We are so proud of her talents and the fact that she shares it with us every single day. Definitely our hats go out to you Jessica Andreia.

2 comments:

Baixorty said...

Congratulations Jessica!

YOu don't you try out for american idol next year? I'm sure that with the right preparation you can get to the spot light!

Hugs!

Andreia

Baixorty said...

I meant why don't your try...
lol

how embarassing!

I'm really tired today...