SARA & JESSICA
SANTOS
(To make your life a little better)
1. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.
· If it doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t…
Fun; tempting; maybe… but not right.
2. REMEMBER YOUR MANNERS
· It doesn’t coast you anything, but speaks volumes about who you are.
Having CLASS… starts with this.
3. NEVER LET POSSESSIONS “OWN” you.
· It’s just STUFF!!!!
The most valuable things in life are- TRUE FRIENDS, TRUE LOVE, RESPECT, KNOWLEDGE- Don’t cost money…
IT MAY BE CORNY…. But so dang true
4. NURTURE YOUR FRIENDSHIPS.
· The investments you make in true friends will pay huge dividends all your life.
· Will pay huge dividends all your life- remember the most incredible lesson…YOU CAN’T MAKE AN OLD FRIEND. Think about this one…
5. KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN
· This is meant both literally and figuratively…
It will save you a lot of regrets later.
Fallow our Savior Jesus Christ Teachings; you’ll NEVER GO WRONG! If you are doing what He taught us all to do, you will be successful. Be a FIRM member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This WAS THE ONLY Reason your father and I came to America. To ALLOW YOU BOTH to live in a country with more people who share your faith.
President Spencer W. Kimball is one of my heroes in so many ways… he had a plate engraved at his desk that said “DO IT”. You are Mormon, BE PROUD, remember that ALL your friends know that YOU are LDS, I have made sure of that. Whatever you will do is what they will think of the Church members. What a responsibility huh? Do What Is Right.
6. BELIEVE in yourself.
· Yeah, this is another “corny one”, but you do happen to be the only YOU, in existence, and you are also the only person in the world who can truly hold you back in life.
· THINK ABOUT IT!!!!
7. BE GRATEFUL.
· Don’t waste all your today in anticipation of some GRAND tomorrow.
· NOW is all we’ve got…LIVE IT!!!!!
8. TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.
· (Okay I didn’t make this one up).
· The point is, just because you’re smarter or richer or prettier than someone else… doesn’t mean you’re better.
· It just means you’ve been more blessed.
9. ALWAYS KEEP PLAYING!!!!!
· Who says adults have to give up toys?
· Keep the little kid inside you ALIVE…
· It keeps your imaginations primed.
· GOOFY IS GOOD….
10. NO MATTER WHAT, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED.
· You don’t have to test this one…
· Just carry it around in your back pocket, and know that, no matter what, you can always come home.
IF YOU CAN ONLY REMEMBER ONE-
REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED.
A TRIP DOWN THE TIMES WHERE WE WERE YOU WERE GROWING UP! I CRY WHEN I LOOK AT YOU... WHAT AMAZING YOUNG WOMEN YOU TWO CAN ALWAYS BE.























2 comments:
*SIGH*
Oh, Bela, what a BEAUTIFUL tribute for your daughters!!!
What a marvelous legacy you are leaving!! What a fantastic mother you are!! And I agree, "What amazing young women [Sara and Jessica] turned out to be."
What a sweet post!!!
I remember when Brent was living with you in Orem and I would come and visit. I remember your girls trying to teach me portugese. Head, monkey. I also remember their love of coloring!!!
Your daughters have turned out beautifully. You have done a great job.
Being a parent is not easy. We do the best that we know how and hope that is good enough.
Post a Comment