The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My 19th Mother's Day !!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME !!!!


It was Mother's Day and my two girls knowing that I have a hard time sleeping, so to not wake them up I go to the basement,and suddenly I hear screams of "Heeyyyyy Happpyyy Mother's Day", and they had flowers and HUGS, LOTS of amazing HUGS. Then my adoptive daughter Kelsey came in with a huge bouquet of flowers as well, and all my "children that work under my supervision at Cinemark and my leaders above all gave me cards and text, called, showed up...My daughters have my card with them still...they forgot to sign it and I didn't say anything...so I am still waiting, but I snooped and it is a very touching card.lol.




No comments: