The Santos Girls

The Santos Girls
Bela, Sara & Jessica;
Sharing Our Experiences with the loved ones of our lives in our adopted country--USA--! And, of our birth country Portugal. Also, all the places and amazing people that cross our paths every day or simply return back to our lives...
Please feel free to leave comments.
Comments are what make blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ocean City Trips...Maryland!

ADVENTURES IN OCEAN CITY-MARYLAND






The Ocean has always been a passion of mine…all about the beach, the Atlantic, the sand, the salty water, the waves, the smell that is so unique of the mist that comes from when a wave break at the coast… it is all a part of me, of who I am… And I am drawn to it like a mouth to a flame… So every single free second that I have had in the past two weeks…I have found myself running to where I belong…to my favorite element…to the beach....to the SALTY WATER. And I have the privilege of having two amazing daughters who just like their mommy love the Ocean and all that has to do with it. This couple of weeks Jessica and I took a trip to Ocean City, since she is already out of school since June 5th and on my days off we ran to where we find ourselves being so happy... we just felt very sad that our Sara could not be with us so far, but she has been working many hours and her days off have been completely different from mine, so it sucks that Jessica and I have to live these amazing adventures without our third Musketeer. We had the company of one of Jessica's best friends on our last trip, Kaitlynn! But I will post some pictures of us on our trips to Ocean City.Enjoy….










































WE SURE LOVE SPENDING TIME TOGETHER! AND DURING THESE HARD TIMES THAT I HAVE BEEN ENDURING, THESE TWO TRIPS TO THE BEACH WERE SO THERAPEUTIC AND HEALING FOR ME. THANK YOU JESSICA FOR GOING WITH MOMMY & THANK YOU SARA FOR ENCOURAGING US TO GO AND TO MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU GIRLS.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Are you having too much fun? I guess you can never have too much fun!